“Front Street Blast!” When management’s method of coaching is blasting the employee to everyone to prove a point.
- The Associate director placed this information on how the process should be completed;
- How it was actually completed; and
- The individual’s accounts and employees names who made the mistakes.
- So was that email from management even necessary?
- How could this Associate Director have pointed out the mistake without causing me to experience an emotional response?
- Is it possible blasting employees are partial to do with the high turnover rate?
“Joi Su”, has been diligently working to help bridge the gap between what people expect in any organization and what they receive. Joi Su has earned a Master’s degree in Organization Development and a Bachelors in Psychology with an emphasis on Applied Behavioral Analysis. View all posts by theimperfectorg